Friday, August 13, 2010

Everything happens for a reason. Now I believe. Truly.

So maybe its not that bad. Maybe everything is meant to be the way it turns out when things are out of your control. When you are not at liberty to choose.

A few bad days is all it took for me to see that there is goodness around you the moment you choose to look at it. The moment you choose to seek it.

It has been a bad week for me yet I have managed to find some sunshine in these days of darkness.
I have now heard of  2 people vanishing into thin air this week. They no longer exist. One of them was close to my heart. That person was my inspiration. . . Lets not go into that. My emotions might overpower me. Maybe the day I can justify it fully in my head and the day I see God's point of view I shall that day talk about that person who believed in me when I had doubts about myself. . .

I always wondered why I am where I am. Always wished I could be some place else. But now maybe I dont. Nothing has improved. Nothing has changed. But I see something here in this land of mine that I do not anywhere else..
Love. Unity. Care.
In times of distress I see warmth around. In times of  doubt I see assurance around. . It was so endearing to see people come to rescue. To be there for someone when someone needs a shoulder to cry on. I m touched to see the concern by others for others. Its makes me feel that no matter what someone will always be there for you. Dealing with pain becomes soo much easier if someone is walking beside you holding your hand.

All this I see in this beautiful land of mine. From today and for always I am and always will be proud to be an INDIAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment