Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Hyperactive Madhouse Syndrome.

Yes, I suffer from the hyperactive Madhouse syndrome.

Its a little complicated to explain. In fact, its very complicated. Sometimes at the end of the whole "I am trying to figure this thing out" I end up being more confused. So this is what I make of it and this is how I see it.


I m complicated. I m wierd and I am downright moody to say the least. It takes less than a second to get me flustered up. It takes just about one second to make me happy as well.  Well this happens to the simpler side of me. Then there happens to be this one side that is so freaking complicated that even I dont understand.

Actually you know what I have changed my mind I do not wanna explain my condition.
 I am going through this really hyperactive mood right now so might just as well spill it out and let you figure it out.

I dont know why I am soo hyper right now. I have absolutely no idea and I do not wish to contemplate it either. So yes I m hyper right now. Really hyper. So hyper that I can probably go running around my floor like a mad child. Please do not get freaked out. I m still sane. Well, almost. I love the insane/almost sane  me though. Gosh! I m sure sound like a narcissist. But whatever I have admitted it before and I do so once more that I love myself!

I also happen to be in this particular mood where its like I have to much to say but my brain is not working fast enough and my mouth is not talking fast enough and my hands are not typing fast enough. Ugh. Do not like this feeling. I feel as if I will forget to say something that just had to be said. Like I will miss a train or something and I will watch it leave just as I reach the platform. .

Then there are these times where I will remember something  embarrassing I did from God knows maybe a century ago and then I will sit there saying to myself "Why did I do that!" and then somewhere in the middle of  all this when there is too much energy inside me like how if you were to shake a soda can and how all the soda comes out like madness I respond in somewhat the same way only difference being that I scream this one loud scream to release the tension. No seriously I m not kidding.   I have done that before. Not really really loud but I have. I dont want the akkas coming and dragging me to a mental asylum.

I would and could go on with my bullshit but I shall refrain. Two reasons. The first one being that I would not wanna freak you out more than you already are and secondly because I m tired and I have soo much to do before I sleep. So yes for today this shall be the end before I come up with another insane crazy chapter of my life and share it with you.

May the heavenly forces be with you!
(Something that my teacher used to say and something I thought might be good enough for a dramatic Tada(!) ending! :) )

7 comments:

  1. lol my darling, stop being so hyper. btw, nice blog :) veena

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Nah. Hyper me is the happy me! I love being hyper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I also happen to be in this particular mood where its like I have to much to say but my brain is not working fast enough and my mouth is not talking fast enough and my hands are not typing fast enough. Ugh. Do not like this feeling. I feel as if I will forget to say something that just had to be said."

    pretty accurate...but i always fall off to sleep midway because of the relief from getting the thoughts out of my mind and on to paper. but yeah the fingers can never keep up with the frenzy of the mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happens ALL the tym... but m not usually this HYPER!!! haha... but i agree wit the confusions n the not being to express all the thoughts.. thoughts flooding u over n ur fingers jus don move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd probably have written the same things about myself two years back. Once you start working things change(or may be minimize to an extent!) Stumbled upon a completely random blog after a long time and must compliment you for using looooong sentences!
    Would love to read more.. I'm a follower now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...that was some roller coaster. i like reading this particular entry on the mornings when i NEED to get work done but am too lazy to do it. sort of like a pep-talk....its infectious I tell you, this crazyness of yours.
    but aren't the crazy and eccentric people always remembered for their radical thinking???

    way to go girl, way to go

    ReplyDelete