Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011- Here you are

So this is it. Another year in the making.

New Beginnings. More experiences. More emotions.More Wrongs.More Rights.More Love.No Hate(ok maybe a little. Just a little).More Life. More sunshine. More smiles. And definitely no tears!

This year I m not going to make any New Years Action Plans. They have always been hopeless( for me) and I never ever follow them so they are out. For life.

What is in, however, is the fact that everyday will be just right. No matter what it is. Good or bad. There will be a smile on my face. Even if it comes after a minute or two. It will be there. The sunshine will always shine on  me and when it happens to be the night well then the stars will shimmie their magic into my life.

So for today and for the enchanting tomorrow I welcome you with a smile on my face.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment