Thursday, June 16, 2011

The happy frequency

A happy frequency must exist. I m sure. 


They say thoughts have frequencies. Each thought a slightly different one. So then could it be that for each person there is this one frequency where everything works out just fine?


Have you ever had this feeling that everything is happening just the way you want it to; As if the universe is your slave? That you can have anything you want to? Isnt that feeling just absolutely gorgeous and breathtaking? Its filling me right now. Intoxicating me. Just a little. Its like magic, I tell you! I dont know what is it that triggered it.  I have moments like these very often and when I do, this is what happens and being a pisces is all worth it!


I paint without a brush. I see magic happen. Dance sequences create themselves inside my head. Soliloquies shape themselves out of thin air. A kaleidoscope of realms keep emerging.Very colorful ones! Creativity is born, all over again. This and soo much more happens on my happy frequency. . .

:)

4 comments:

  1. I loved the last bit. LOVED..! I am happy that you are happy. The frequencies DO exist. I know. I can feel them around me RIGHT now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mwah zebzeb. I m ever so glad to find you by my side.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyyyy... i sooo believe in these frequencies tooo!!!! n its very tru! i guess v pisceans get to experience a wide range of extreme frequencies... happiness, sadness, magical, beautiful...colorful... a whole bunch o em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Pari: I know right. I dont know what to do sometimes. These feelings we feel. Whether to curse or to feel blessed?!

    ReplyDelete