Monday, June 20, 2011

Capture.




I really want to do something like this! Life on the streets of Mumbai aka Bombay has a story to tell. Every second is a new creation in this buzzing city. I love figuring out society at large. The way we lead we lifestyles in different parts of the world. The way we do what we do. The way we think what we think. All this excites me.  I actually have this thing to do on my to do list and that happens to be- making a documentary on Rajasthan. A professional one.

Maybe, I will. But I am clumsy as hell when it comes to making a video. My hands cant keep the camera still. Even worse, I think my voice would be very unrecommended for the backdrop of the video for some reason. Do not ask me why. Nevertheless, I am actually considering doing it. I dont have much time left in Mumbai to make a video on one but here is an idea that aint gonna die very soon. So maybe sometime soon a video blog is what you shall find on this blog.
Maybe.

:)

2 comments: