Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Blueberry! Aah yes the blueberry. .

Some people eat to live and some live to eat.  I am the latter one.

I m a big foodie. Give me good food and I can be the biggest hogger on the planet! 


Well evidently this post is about food and more specifically about a special kind. The kind that makes me go week in my knees- Blueberries!  




If there were two men bending on their knees for me just about to pop the question and one had a diamond ring in his hands and the other one a Blueberry Cheesecake it would be a tough call but I would ever so happily go for the blueberry guy! ;)

Yes. That is the love I have for blueberry. 

The first time I had it, it was magical. No truly it was! No drama. Simply stating the fact. Plain and Simple!. . 

. .And since then me and blueberry cheesecake have been inseparable. I absolutely love it. The first time I had it was in Goa at Brittos( if you havent been to this heavenly place by the Baga Beach you have to go here!!) and Oh! my word! since then there has been no looking back. It is my favorite dessert! 

So yes all you folks out there if you have not tasted blueberry cheesecake its high time you do. You are missing out big time. After all you need to experience all the good things in life and well Blueberry Cheesecake happens to be one of them! :)


6 comments:

  1. That photo looks very tempting :) ... Will give one of those a try.. Available in Mangalore/Manipal??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes at this restaurant called Sciroccos at KMC food court

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah!!! yummmyyy Try blueberry muffin from Starbucks. Its awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I havent had the muffin from starbucks but I have tried them otherwise and yes I completely agree blueberry muffins are just as brilliantly delicious!

    ReplyDelete