Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My search is on. Is yours?

Everywhere I look around me I see people who are not happy with what they are doing.They dont like it. They dont enjoy it. Period.

Yet we are still here doing it.
Why? Dont ask me.

 The list is long and I dont even want to go there.
 Too freaking complicated and too controversial. .

But then you come across people who just love what they are doing. It is ' the' thing that keeps them alive.

I envy such people.

I am yet to find that something that sets me on fire. When you find that one thing that you just love to do trust me in all adversities life would still be beautiful and if you are stuck in a place where everything is perfect yet you dont belong there no matter what life just would not be perfect no matter how hard you try.

So I guess my search is on for that one magical  moment where I figure out what exactly is that I would love to do even if it means doing it 24/7 without a single penny. Ofcourse I am being a little dramatic here because we all need the financial stability. For how long will we live off our parents after all?!

 I want my moment to come soon. The Secret says ask for it and you shall get it. Well here I am asking for it!. .

I leave you with this one video that pretty much sums up my feelings in better words.
Watch it.

This man  knows how to put it in just the right words and I love him for that and more!

7 comments:

  1. u believe in THE SECRET tooooooo! DONT.TELL.ME...!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would suggest, when you are not sure about anything, Let universe decide it. Have Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the saying goes, everything comes to the person who has patience and determination :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it seems like a blueprint of a blogger draft of mine (which I never published) from the Manipal days. Looking back, all I can tell you is that I found out "the" thing which I love to do, which makes me forget everything else. Hope you find it too, before graduating. Would surely come back...
    have sent a facebook request across to keep track of your blog..
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the search often frustates people, but when they get it, it's the best thing ever, i realised it when i wrote my first post of my blog. Good luck with your search!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband always had passion for Army. He left his business back in the US, an engr by proff,he managed to join army as an officer a few months back:) . It was a long process with tests, physicals, one harder than the other and finally he got the job. So we are back here and now he is somewhere in the North while we are here in the south :). Some people will not give up their aims/dreams, no matter what :) . Good luck to you too:). But don’t just ask for it, you JUST TAKE IT :)

    ReplyDelete