Sunday, February 20, 2011

One of my many loves. .

Ok so this has to be short.
Sessional time is here again and trust me folks I have sooooo much to study.

Anyhow I found this pretty little picture that I just had to put up on my blog. It should have been here long back.


My love for colors is famous across the continents. No kidding! :)

I would love to tell you about my childhood adventures and fantasies with these colorful magical creatures but that shall have to be a story told on another day.

I have a paper tomorrow and seeing how much I have left to do I think right about now would be the perfect time to leave and drown myself into the world of softwares!

Ta!
Until the next time- May the forces be with you!

Night!


ps: Guess whose birthday it is 8 days from now?! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment