Sunday, September 25, 2011

Magic is not a fairy tale concept

Magic was spawned out of fairy tales but trust me when I say this- Magic is very, very much a part of this reality that we live in. I feel it. Not everyday. I wish I did. But when I do, life couldn't be better. I want time to freeze so I could continue feeling this way for the rest of my life. Everything around you has a story to tell and you just somehow have all the time in the world to listen to it.

Imagine this.
Life in slow motion. You walking on an empty road. Leaves swaying to the winds. The sweet, gentle sound of the breeze. The scent in the wind. The sun rays that shine on your face and make it sparkle. Make you sparkle. The greenery that surrounds you and tells you stories you have never heard before. Even the wind turning your hair into a chaos doesn't irk you one bit. You enjoy it. Almost as if the wind is playing your hair. It is the same 'ol but something is different. You don't know if its you or if its the world around you but something is different. This different doesn't make you feel uncomfortable, you don't feel like a stranger.You welcome it. With a smile on your face!

I felt this way today. I wasn't in the countryside of some exotic land abroad with sunflowers around me. I was very much here. Living in the same place that I was yesterday and I will tomorrow. Something changed. I don't know what. Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't. I will let that be a mystery. I like mysteries. They make life appear larger than life.

Have you ever felt this way?

Well, if you haven't. You better start looking for it! And when you do, trust me you will understand what I mean when I say the word magic.!

...


3 comments:

  1. :-) i wont say i feel d same way too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Of course you must not! It will be a crime. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God(Sorry to use that term if you are an atheist)has been kind enough to bestow us with powers that can turn our world into a magical world. Its unfortunate to see that the people of our generation don't know how to utilize those powers. We should always adopt a positive approach to life. This is one of the principles i strictly follow and implement into my day to day life thus i am able to savor each and every moment in my life.. :)

    ReplyDelete