Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lets call it the eatpraylove effect

So I am writing. After a pretty long time.

I had to capture what I am feeling right now. It was necessary. When you see the light. You gotta capture it. Doesnt matter if you keep it stays for ever or not.Whether you feel the same way ever again or not. But you gotta archive it. It is necessary.

I could say that I have just come back to type this post after travelling three countries.
Italy. India. Indonesia.
I happen to be living in one of them.Lucky me? I wonder.

I am feeling different right now. I always do when I just lose myself to something.It happened today again after a very long time. I am happy it came after a long time because I needed to miss this feeling. Just to know how it feels like to be without it. I needed to experience that as well.

I am sure tomorrow when I wake up and live another day something else will happen and I will feel another different emotion and this one will be gone. Maybe, I will be happy. Maybe, I will be moody. But I will be something and that is what matters.

Maybe I sound a little crazy right now because I feel I am  but its all good. Right?

So as the soundtracks of Eat Pray Love play in the background it makes me think and wonder what sort of background music would have played in my head while I had read the book if I had read it before watching the movie.Hmm

x

No comments:

Post a Comment