Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy ME = A Perfect World!

Happy me and this world is perfect the way it is.
I figured out one thing recently and that happens to be the fact that when you are happy everything is perfect just the way it is. 

Life to me seems magical when I am happy. 
The winds tell me stories. 
The falling autumn leaves sway me. 
The birds chirping fill me with life and hope and Energy. Like never before!

Yes life is pretty much a fairytale come true when I am happy. Every thing around seems to smile at me. 

So one thing I would like to say is-
Do whatever it takes to make you happy. Dance like an idiot. Sing your heart out.Whatever it is that does it. Do it! 


PS- Yes I know I was supposed to talk about my favorite destinations around the world. It will come. Soon.
For now this is it. Gotta hit the bed.

Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment