Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MAD MAD MAD

Today is the wtf day. Period.

It really pisses me off when you try and give someone the hint that you are not interested in what they have to say and they still dont budge. Like dude honestly what is wrong with you?! Can you not see it ON my face that I m least interested in what you have to prove or say, rather how the "I know it all" would put it.

What is even worse is that  they still do not get it  even when you do sort of spell it out for them. Like Hullow!!!! I m not interested to know what you have to say! Get Lost.

I totally get the whole "I m trying to show you another world" concept but what if I m quite comfortable living in MY world. What if your world looks crappy to me and I dont find it interesting at all and what if what you are saying is totally irrelevant to what I am going on about. Eesh!

People amaze me with their ability to go on about pretty much everything other than what the spotlight is on.
Its like "See I am just saying that ....blah blah blah!" and then the "But you see what I mean is .....more blah blah blah!"

Ok dude! I m listening but NO I do not agree with it and NO I am not gonna agree with you just because you are saying it and for the nth time NO I refuse to say "Oh ok I totally get what you mean." because I do not get what you mean. Never mind the fact that each of those "valid" points of yours are not relevant because they are out of context. So SHUT UP!

Haaaaaaaa.....I think I need to go meditate now. Seriusly! Seeing that I am done and its out of ma system I shall take your leave. Hopefully I wont go looking for a baseball bat or a hockey stick because one more time if I hear the "But you see..." I swear ek hockey doongi mein rakh ke. . 

Ta!

4 comments:

  1. But you see...

    you write rather well.

    Nice one there..! dont know if that was the intent but.. hillarious..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but you see... you write rather well..!

    dont ur you intent but i had a laugh..!

    you see i think m guilty..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i understand you seriously not interested in what i have to say but still i'll say.... you just ended it perfectly ...1 hockey dungi main rakh ke

    ReplyDelete