Saturday, June 19, 2010

Me likes. .Me Loves ..

I m in love with a lot of things rite now.

Firstly I am in Love with myself.. (Not that I m not always just that rite now its a little more than usual!)

Then I m in Love with Arjun Rampal. Yes he is my Man right now. I m having a major crush on the guy and trust me this crush is here to stay (read- coz  of his brilliant acting in Raajneeti.) He wasnt the Mr Perfect but he was a realistic version of it. A slightly violent version of it but hey it was supposed to be dramatic.Those days are clearly over when I would head over heels fall for the blue eyed boy. Chocolate boys dont interest me no more. But I guess that depends on my definition of chocolate. ;) Thinking of Politics , Rahul Gandhi is one guy who fascinates me in ways more than one. No No not today. I wont be deviating. I shall talk about him some other time. I have soo many things that I keep mentioning in my posts and then  keep putting them off. I shall talk about them. Each and every one of them. Soon.

Theennn I am in love with the song "Remember the Name" by FortMinor. Its a brilliant piece of music. The violin in the background is just skillful. It keeps the song on its toes and is perfect as the background score of Karate Kid. I like it soo much that I m contemplating whether I should  choreograph a dance routine for this no. I probably will. I just cant stop moving when this song is playing. It aint even a clubby song but then a song becomes something special for me the moment I can imagine a dance rountine for it in my head. And with this one  I can almost imagine myself on stage doing my thing. Incorporating a litlle bit of hip hop, a little bit of free style. Black Tights. Its all there. Nearly! So its clearly my favorite right now.

Moving on, I have recently acquired a fixation for skippy-Peanut Butter!  I just cant seem to live without it! :)
And then there are the usuals. Some things which I will always be in love with. My mom's cooking for example. I vividly remember how I used to throw tantrums about eating before movin out. .But man I love my mom's cooking. Holidays is the time when I say the most absurd things like "Mumma the Chapati is really yummy" and all my mother does is look at me with fascination probably reminiscing the days when would say "Wait till you go to hostel and then show me your nakhre.. .."

Anyhow its really late(or early in the morning is should rather say) I m crashing now. I can hear the birds chirping already but I guess for me its time to hit the bed. Nite
Ta! x


No comments:

Post a Comment