Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Red Carpet has been Laid. .

Buls is one happy girl tonight! The results are out.They aint fabulous (not even close) but yes I see the runway now. Very clearly indeed.That is a reason big enough for me to smile and keep gloating! (:

I realized that in life never think about being perfect all the time. Life does not work that way. It never will coz nothing can ever be perfect. There is always some way that we can make it better! So all I'd say is have the courage to take the First Step and trust me everything will follow. Its all about trying. Maybe at that moment it seems petty but trust me somewhere down the line that little something is  whats gona make everything happen just the way you want it. 

Enough of my Gyaan for today! I m done being philosophical. 

I can feel the wind blowing in my direction and demanding to know a few things. One of them being about my love for  Red, Yes I think the time is coming where I need to let the Red shimmer its way into your heart too!



So Ladies and Gentlemen Lo and Behold soon the Drama Queen shall reveal why she is hopelessly devoted to the Crimson colour oh so madly!

1 comment:

  1. I am waiting to see what the lady has to say!

    ReplyDelete