Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Click it!

So I have finally decided to become a photographer. Well, not professionally but sort of at a hobby level only.
I figured that  while I m in Manipal I might just as well go behind the lens and capture the beauty of nature.

Manipal is quite a place to be when you want to be around the nature and MU's campus is impressive too.
So from next sem this place right here will be home to beautiful pictures! :)

I have a collection of photos that I started collecting a few months back. Started with joblessness and now its actually become a habit.  At first the joblessness was only confined to the genre of  dance. Now the collection comprises of   black and white photos of all sorts of things. 

As beautiful as the colors can make a photograph to be, after looking at black and white photos I felt that sometimes the color takes away a story the photograph has to tell. It somehow is too much to process with all the colors around. However with only two colors it just makes it easier to focus on the little details .My album  is a collection of photos that basically caught my attention the moment I saw them. I like to believe they say more than 1000 words.


Here it is. Have a look. Once again I clarify that these photos are not mine. These are random photos that I have collected from the internet.. 
Anyhow I m off for today.
Oh oh Oh and if all goes as planned(which hardly ever does. but. If it does) I shall talk about my love for travel in the next post. About my favorite destinations across the world that I would love to visit!

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment