Friday, December 17, 2010

Whats next? Photo-blogging's next!

Home home home it is!

So I m back home again! It feels soo good to be home. It makes the cranky me a very calm me. However this time round I wont be home for long. Sadness. Yes I know.

Holiday is too short!

Hmm... So I m thinking that if everything goes well and I get a camera this time and by that I mean the Cannon I want I will start photo blogging. I have always wanted to. Manipal is a pretty place and I figured that photos are one way to record the moments in your life that matter. I mean you remember the important ones but somewhere down the line you do tend to forget some and even though I m not really all that into Manipal the place has taught me a lot and made me a stronger person. It has given me wisdom. So I would wanna remember it nevertheless.

So yes hopefully next blog will be colorful and expressive.  I shall catch the candid moments of my life and put it up!

Feeling sleepy. And I m tired. Soo. .
Nighty nite it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment