Thursday, October 21, 2010

Magic

Magic. Its what I crave for everyday when I wake up but I m hopelessly disappointed on many a days.

Although I would love to write a long post about this I honestly do not have the energy to type. To think rather. I need sleep. Not to mention the fact that I have a early class and then a lab in the afternoon. Sigh. .

So to make it count because I really want this "thought"  to be part of my archive I m just gonna say this in a few lines.

Everyone needs air to live. I need Inspiration.
Not that I dont need air but since I can take it for granted that Oxygen is gonna be around for a really long time I shall stress on other things that are an essential  part of my existence. At least the happy, at-peace existence of me. The moment I m in awe of something, everything is perfect just the way it is. I wish there was more of that around. The artist in me would paint a lot more, probably even discover a few colors too! 

Magic will always be a part of me.
I guess the optimistic me will never stop looking  for "magic". . .
Come what may!

No comments:

Post a Comment