Friday, October 15, 2010

Spectacular! Spectacular !!



Moulin Rouge!

What a movie. What a movie ( and yes if I may say so just once more. .) What a Movie!

Simply breathtaking. And then some more!

It is undoubtedly epic. Everything about this movie is so magnificent. I wish. I so wish I had watched it on the big screen, It was so grande. I do not even have words to explain the beauty of it. So charmingly delusional. It takes you into this world. This world that makes me dream. Makes me smile. Makes my heart flutter with joy.


(Yes as you can see I am awe-struck. No denying it. And I think I shall be for quite a while. This is one movie  that I would just love to watch over and over and over again. I mean if you share the love for drama  and acting just the way I do who would not wanna be part of cinema like that!  I have always been prejudiced for musicals but damn this is one movie that even musical-haters would enjoy or atleast appreciate.

Oh yes yes getting back to the movie. .)


The sets. The makeup. The acting. The costumes. The background score. Everything is just so darn good. All the minute details have been taken care of so meticulously. It was just soo fascinating that such a colossal production like this is so flawless. But then again maybe it just appears to be considering the fact that I have only watched it once (yet!) and was I to watch it more(which I will without a doubt ) I could probably find some faults. Nevertheless it is  a Masterpiece! A masterpiece that shall soon be a part of my coveted DVD collection!

So what more do I have to say?

Well what are ya wating for? If you havent watched this movie do it NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment