Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hit me baby one more time..

Yes. The tradition has to continue. I couldnt get away from not writing the night before the end sem.

The second last end sems of my undergrad. Saying that I have come a long way would only be an understatement. How the 3 years have gone by I wonder.

So I just have to say this to my lovely Exams- Bring it!

So I have random things to say..

I love Belgian Dark Chocolate ice cream.

I am in love with Glee all over again and I cannot get over how many flavours it has. I have to write a  post on that! I have a lot to say that needs to be heard.

Post it notes are awesome. I cannot live without them.


Highlighters make me happy.

Everyone should DANCE(!) It does wonders.


So yeah, I think I am done for today. I shall now get back to the studying!

Ta!
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment