Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sunshine

So I have been told by a certain somebody that the creative me is very much awake today. I am not sure how true that is. But. I shall go right ahead and believe it to be true.

Soo I thought that I should write about a little something and let the creativity take over me. Just a little more than usual. Let myself submerge in it if I may and while I can.

I am trying to look for words to say what I want to but I just cant seem to find the right ones which will say the things the way I want them to be heard. I will take it one line at a time. That should make it easier.

I am not sure. I almost always am not. About almost everything.
I contradict myself. A lot more than I think I do. 
I whine more than I really should. 
And then there are times when I say things that I didnt want to.
Yes, this happens more than I d like to think it does. 

And while I do all these things all at once(believe me(!) I am very capable of doing so!) and go into this little frenzy of what, when, how and why,  somebody comes along says something and brings the balance right back into my life as if it was never gone. Not many people can do that. I have somebody who manages to just take all that drama away and still let the drama remain. I have no idea how much sense that last line made. I m hoping it did.

Anyhow, so now that I have said all this, I'd like to thank my Sunshine for being that person who manages to help me discover new colors inside myself. For saying the things that she does. Somebody who just happens to say the right things at just the right times. Somehow she always does it, with perfection! And she did it yet again so I thought it was about time that I thanked her for being that certain somebody who puts things sunny side up! 

For you, my Sunshine. .

Each friend represents a world in us
A world possibly not born until they arrive
And it is only by this meeting that
A new world is born. .


No comments:

Post a Comment