Sunday, April 17, 2011

The jobless me on a busy day.

I think 3 am is my favorite time of the late night/early morning. My "blogging brains" is very very active at this time. Dont ask me why! After all I am random so this type of behaviour is indeed very much me.

Thinking of random, I have something to share. I shall now post more of these randomnesses. Even though I m supposed to be studying for the sessional tomorrow. This(!) is what I end up doing instead.




It so happens that all my blogging moods come into action at the wrong time. When the sesssionals are far I wonder why I dont feel like doing these crazy things then. 

Ok so at this moment in time this is all I have to say. Actually I m lying. I do have more to say. but(!) time is precious ladies and gentlemen. Atleast as of now- V.E.R.Y!

So I shall go and I shall be back with something more interesting soon.

Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment